You might be looking to make what’s happening more visible, gain greater control, better understand their priorities, make better use of time, understand what to measure and how.
You might also be focused upon performance in the business – how to be faster and more efficient, spend less, get closer to the customer, discover new commercial opportunities.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer a intensive path where you will complete both workshops in a single day.
Workshop 1: How data delivers value.
- Describe how data can make the way things work visible, more efficient, deliver greater value
- Spot opportunities to use data to help gain control, measure what’s happening, guide priorities, provide a structure to decisions
- Explain how data can be used to realise those opportunities
- Describe how the data should be organised for the answers needed.
Workshop 2: Sourcing, organising and communicating with data.
- Explain how to import data for business improvement into an MS Excel spreadsheet
- Develop answers from the data to questions such as those from Workshop 1
- Create relevant charts and dashboards that communicate the answers needed
- Explain what is needed for effective communication using data
- Prepare a narrative that connects outcomes from data to the questions asked.
Who is the course for?
FREE to Milton Keynes businesses – this is an introductory level workshop for anyone in a business wanting to use data to make what’s happening more visible, gain greater control, and, understand what to measure and how.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer an intensive path where you have the opportunity to complete both workshops in a single day.
Getting Started Using Data in Your Business